Several types of scholarships are available to students.
The first type of scholarship:
* In the OSYS Guide
• Full scholarship to be given to students who are placed in full scholarship programs,
• 50% scholarship will be given to students placed in the scholarship programs, half of the tuition fee
• 25% The scholarship covers one-quarter of the tuition fee.
Scholarships cover the period of compulsory Foreign Language Preparatory Program and continue regardless of academic success during the normal education period (9 semesters in 4-year programs). Scholarships for students exceeding the normal education period (9 semesters) are canceled.
For those who are studying in any scholarship program and continuing to double major program, one semester is added to this period.
The second type of scholarship:
In-University Achievement Scholarship, in accordance with the principles determined by the University Supreme Council and settled in Yeditepe University;
• 75% of the tuition fee for the first student
• Second 50%
• The third 25% of the program is given to the students who are enrolled in the program at least 35 before the fall semester. This scholarship ends as of the end of the academic year.
Third Scholarship Type:
Students who are accepted to the University sports team in the fields of Sportsmen Scholarship, Basketball, Volleyball, and Handball and participate in national races in individual sports are given 50% of the related academic year fee in a foreign language preparatory program.
• The GPA of the student is less than 2.00 out of 4.00,
• Disciplinary action,
• By the coach or coach of the team; expulsion from the team for reasons such as lack of discipline, lack of performance or permanent disability,
• It is discontinued if the student is not invited to the National Team twice in a row; however, it is re-issued if the overall grade point average and sports performance are raised again.