Faculty of Commerce Graduation Ceremonies for the 2020–2021 and 2019–2020 Academic Years
Dear Graduates of the Faculty of Commerce,
The Graduation Ceremonies of the Faculty of Commerce for the 2019–2020 and 2020–2021 Academic Years will take place at our campus on Saturday, September 11, 2021.
The Graduation Ceremony for the 2019–2020 Academic Year will be held between 13:00 – 14:00.
The Graduation Ceremony for the 2020–2021 Academic Year will be held between 15:00 – 16:00.
We are looking forward to see you at the ceremonies.
- Choosing appropriate shoes that are compatible with the terrain and geographical characteristics of the Festival Area within the University Campus will enable our graduates and their families to walk more comfortably.
- Our graduates must assemble at the meeting area designated by our Faculty prior to the starting time of each graduation ceremony.
- In order to ensure the uninterrupted progress of the ceremonies, during which the staff of the ISTEK Photo and Film Center will be responsible for taking photos, the family members of our graduates are kindly asked not to enter the procession area and to remain in the seating areas.
Distribution of the Graduation Gowns and Caps:
- The distribution of the graduation gowns and caps will start on Tuesday, 31 August 2021, and will continue until the Graduation Ceremonies of the Faculty of Commerce on Saturday, 11 September 2021.
- The distribution hours are 09:00 – 17:00.
- Due to the pandemic, the option of renting a gown and cap will not be available this year.
- Our students are advised to bring a black bobby pin (kirby grip / hair grip) for stabilizing their caps. Due to the pandemic, the University staff won't be able to provide individual assistance to our graduates about wearing the gowns and caps during this year's graduation ceremonies.
- For detailed information please call +90 216 578 00 00 / 3189 or 3705.
- Faculty of Fine Arts building
- The open area in front of the lower entrance gate of the Faculty of Communications building