B.A.: Robert College (Boğaziçi University), School of Business Administration & Economics
M.A.: Istanbul University Business School
- T. Şişe Cam Fabrikaları A.Ş., Marketing Expert, 1968-1970
- Enka Pimaş A.Ş., Sales and Marketing Manager, Assistant General Manager, 1970-1990
- Mepa Rabak A.Ş., General Manager, 1991-1993
- Her own company, manufacturing and distribution of products in the U.K., Turkey, Qatar and Saudi Arabia, 1993-2010
- Marketing, P.R. and Sales Consultant, Pimaş A.Ş. and Kelebek Mobilya A.Ş., 1990-2000
- Network Strada, marketing communication, Founder, 2000 to date
- Board Member in industrial and non-profit organizations, 1990-2008
Business Administration and Economics
Business Management Strategies
Marketing and Sales Management
Marketing and Communications
Vurkaç, T. S.(n.d.) On a Sales Issue. McKinsey Quarterly.
Vurkaç, T. S. (n.d). Barriers to Communication. IMC Implementation. McKinsey Quarterly
Vurkaç, S.(nd).Interpretation of “An Overview of the History of the World” (Atac Press)
Istanbul 2010 European Capital of Culture Agency (2010). Istanbul 2010 Project.
İstanbul Chamber of Commerce (2007). 125th Year Celebrations Project.
Vurkaç, T. S. (2015). Marketing Broadcastings. Bacchus Academia Broadcastings. www.bacchus.com.tr
Journalism in the Future (B.Ü. BEUAM).Total Customer Satisfaction (Slideshare)
Emergence of Integrated Marketing Communication. Why IMC?
Advanced Communications: An Obstacle
Tricky Situations Sales Managers Come Across (bpider.com)