Undergraduate Degree: Industrial Engineering, Istanbul Technical University, 1993
Postgraduate Degree: Industrial Engineering, Virginia Tech, 1997
Doctoral Degree: Business Administration, Gebze Institute of Technology 2001
Supply chain inventory management
Operations Management, Operations Strategy
Lean Production, Total Productive Maintenance, 5S
Papers published in international refereed journals: (SCI, SSCI & ESCI)
- Sezen, Bülent “Relative Effects of Design, Integration and Information Sharing on Supply Chain Performance,” Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, (SSCI), Vol. 13, Issue 3, 2008, pp. 233-240.
- Sezen, Bülent, Karakadılar, İbrahim S. and Büyüközkan, Gülçin “Proposition of a Model for Measuring Adherence to Lean Practices: Applied to Turkish Automotive Part Suppliers,” International Journal of Production Research (SCI), Vol. 50, No. 14, July 2012, pp. 3878-3894.
- Sezen, Bülent and Yılmaz, Cengiz “Relative effects of dependence and trust on flexibility, information exchange, and solidarity in marketing channels.” Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing (SSCI), Vol. 22, Issue 1, 2007, pp. 41-51.
- Sezen, Bülent and Kitapçi, Hakan “Spreadsheet simulation for the supply chain inventory problem” Production Planning & Control (SCI), Vol. 18, No. 1, 2007, 9-15
- Sezen, Bülent “Üretim Yönetiminde Yeni Yaklaşımlar ve Uygulamalar,” Efil Yayınevi, Ankara, 2011.
- Sezen, Bülent “Türkiye'deki Hastanelerin Verimliliklerinin Tespiti ve Yıllar Arasındaki Verimlilik Değişimlerinin İncelenmesi,” Gebze Yüksek Teknoloji Enstitüsü Basımevi, GYTE Yayın No: 16, Mayıs 2009.